- Wed, 21 Mar 2018 15:31:40 +0000: Why tech giants 'don't pay enough tax' in EU - BBC News - Business
The bloc's tax system was designed for companies with a physical presence, not digital businesses, says Pierre Moscovici, the EU's economics affairs commissioner.
- Wed, 21 Mar 2018 06:17:38 +0000: 'Zombie firms' at risk with expected US rate rise - BBC News - Business
Firms that are scraping by on interest payments could be hurt by a rise in the US interest rate.
- Tue, 20 Mar 2018 08:08:24 +0000: Street2Boardroom enters the corporate world - BBC News - Business
Entrepreneur who wants skills learned on the streets to become legitimate business use links up with multimillion pound firm.
- Mon, 19 Mar 2018 18:10:19 +0000: 'I lost £250,000 on betting machines' - BBC News - Business
Terry White lost up to £15,000 per day on fixed odd betting terminals in shops on the high street.
- Mon, 19 Mar 2018 15:40:29 +0000: 'The High Street dying story is overstated' - BBC News - Business
The high street is not dying, says Paula Nickolds, managing director of John Lewis.