- Tue, 01 Dec 2020 00:21:20 +0000: Covid-19: ‘Our business model has been made illegal’ - BBC News - Business
What happens to your business when Covid takes your customers away?
- Wed, 25 Nov 2020 15:53:11 +0000: Coronavirus: French lockdown highlights small business struggles - BBC News - Business
The online giant has postponed Black Friday in France after pressure from the government.
- Wed, 25 Nov 2020 13:46:43 +0000: Spending Review: Pay rise for NHS and lowest paid in public sector - BBC News - Business
Rishi Sunak announces a public sector pay freeze, with the exception of NHS workers and the lowest paid.
- Wed, 25 Nov 2020 13:32:34 +0000: Rishi Sunak: Coronavirus to leave 'long-term scarring' on UK economy - BBC News - Business
The chancellor says the economic impact of coronavirus, "and the action we’ve taken in response" has led to "a significant but necessary increase in our borrowing and debt".
- Wed, 25 Nov 2020 08:26:58 +0000: 'I've put all my money in... now I'm stuck' - BBC News - Business
A BBC investigation has found that some people have been left with huge debts and escalating costs after buying homes through the government's shared ownership scheme.