- Thu, 16 Nov 2023 21:33:08 +0000: Thousands of Starbucks workers strike on Red Cup Day - BBC News - Business
Employees staged the walkout on one of the store's busiest days of the year, when it gives away reusable holiday cups.
- Tue, 26 Sep 2023 06:01:04 +0000: Ros Atkins on… How the HS2 plan changed over the years - BBC News - Business
The BBC’s analysis editor looks at the delays, spiralling costs and cuts affecting the proposed high speed rail line.
- Thu, 21 Sep 2023 17:15:25 +0000: Rupert Murdoch's media empire through the years - BBC News - Business
He built one of the world's most powerful media empires - here are some of his biggest acquisitions.
- Thu, 03 Aug 2023 03:44:44 +0000: Interest rate and mortgages: What you can do about rising payments - BBC News - Business
Watch the BBC's Lora Jones tell you five things you can do about your mortgage, in a minute.
- Wed, 26 Jul 2023 11:29:33 +0000: Why did NatWest's CEO Dame Alison Rose have to step aside? - BBC News - Business
The BBC's analysis editor Ros Atkins answers key questions about Dame Alison Rose's resignation.