- Wed, 22 Nov 2017 00:15:16 +0000: Press release: Welsh Ministers celebrate 50th anniversary of Merched y Wawr - GOV.UK departments and policy - all updates
Members of the Welsh women’s organisation to attend Gwydyr House reception
- Tue, 21 Nov 2017 18:49:30 +0000: Press release: Foreign Secretary statement on resignation of Robert Mugabe - GOV.UK departments and policy - all updates
Robert Mugabe has resigned as President of Zimbabwe
- Tue, 21 Nov 2017 18:18:16 +0000: Speech: "Let us stand together in our commitment to end the exploitation of human beings and safeguard the dignity of those who are most vulnerable" - GOV.UK departments and policy - all updates
Statement by Ambassador Matthew Rycroft, UK Permanent Representative to the UN, at the Security Council Debate on Trafficking of Persons in Conflict Situations.
- Tue, 21 Nov 2017 17:26:00 +0000: Research and analysis: Investing in energy efficiency: investigating the total costs to business - GOV.UK departments and policy - all updates
Research examining the total costs businesses face when investing in energy efficiency measures, as well as the associated decision making processes
- Tue, 21 Nov 2017 17:03:39 +0000: News story: Review finds PHE a ‘public health agency that rivals any in the world’ - GOV.UK departments and policy - all updates
Public Health England received some positive feedback from an international review of its processes, along with recommendations for future work.