- Wed, 28 Oct 2020 00:15:00 +0000: Press release: Marine Management Organisation seeks evidence and views on new protections for English marine sites - Activity on GOV.UK
Call for evidence launches on proposals to better safeguard marine habitats. Key offshore habitats such as Dogger Bank could benefit from enhanced protections
- Tue, 27 Oct 2020 22:59:18 +0000: Press release: PM call with President Nicos Anastasiades: 27 October 2020 - Activity on GOV.UK
Prime Minister Boris Johnson spoke with President Nicos Anastasiades of the Republic of Cyprus.
- Tue, 27 Oct 2020 19:17:10 +0000: Speech: The need for a political settlement to solve the crisis in Syria - Activity on GOV.UK
Statement by Ambassador Jonathan Allen, UK Chargé d’Affaires to the UN, at the Security Council briefing on the situation in Syria
- Tue, 27 Oct 2020 18:41:16 +0000: News story: Section 28 for vulnerable victims and witnesses in Crown Courts - Activity on GOV.UK
Provides the option to pre-record evidence in advance of a trial for vulnerable complainants of a crime, as well as witnesses, including children.
- Tue, 27 Oct 2020 18:30:00 +0000: News story: Finalists for International Space Pitch Day revealed - Activity on GOV.UK
15 tech firms selected to pitch to military leaders for share of £800,000 to develop space innovation