- Tue, 20 Aug 2019 23:15:05 +0000: Case study: The role of community pharmacies in sexual health services - Activity on GOV.UK
A central component of Umbrella Sexual Health in Birmingham is the work being undertaken by a formally contracted network of 174 community pharmacies.
- Tue, 20 Aug 2019 23:15:05 +0000: Case study: A single contract for sexual health services across Teesside - Activity on GOV.UK
Sexual Health Teesside is a collaboratively commissioned sexual health service with a prime provider that works to one contract signed by all 7 commissioners.
- Tue, 20 Aug 2019 23:15:05 +0000: Case study: Accessing sexual health testing online - Activity on GOV.UK
Londoners can now access sexual health testing online, through the new Sexual Health London (SHL) service, which was introduced in 2018.
- Tue, 20 Aug 2019 23:01:02 +0000: £9 million announced to get ports and local areas ready for Brexit - Activity on GOV.UK
£5 million will be given to local councils which either have or are near to a major air, land or sea port and £4 million to local resilience forums.
- Tue, 20 Aug 2019 21:58:22 +0000: Speech: Calling for full respect of international law and dialogue in the Middle East - Activity on GOV.UK
Statement by Ambassador Karen Pierce at the Security Council briefing on the situation in the Middle East